in:review is a trading style of SIPP Investment Platform Ltd (“SIP”), a company registered in England and Wales whose registration number is 07729396 and whose registered office is Halford Chambers, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, London TW10 6AW.
This website is owned and controlled by SIP (referred to as “us”, “our” or “we”) and these terms and conditions of use are used to govern the use of the website by each visitor (referred to as “you” or “your”).
By using the website you acknowledge and accept the provisions of these terms and conditions and in the event that you do not you must stop using the website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and these shall be posted on our website and any revised changes will be effective immediately.
- The information within this site is subject to copyright and can only be repeated or published subject to our permission and where the source is referenced to us.
- No content or information within the site is to be construed or interpreted as a financial promotion by us as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 nor an endorsement by it of any investment product or methodology. Users of the site should always consult suitable professional advice before proceeding with any of the investments listed on this site.
- We do not offer investment, legal, tax or any other advice and any information contained within the site should not be construed or interpreted as such. We accept no liability for any loss, expense or other claim based on the interpretation or use of any content within this site. In all cases users should refer to the product and company literature over which we have no control and for which the product providers, as applicable, have full responsibility and liability for.
- We retain editorial control over and maintain the content of this website and use reasonable endeavours to ensure the content is up to date however no guarantee is provided for the accuracy or currency of the content and cannot therefore accept any liability for any loss, expense or other claim for any omissions or errors. Users should therefore satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any information provided.
- Where links are made to third-party websites, we are not responsible or liable for the content of these.
- The investments listed in the investment directory are those on which we have completed a review. In all cases, directory listings and out reviews are for information purposes only and should not be construed as advice or promotion or endorsement of any investment scheme, methodology or provider. Professional advice is always recommended prior to making any investment decisions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and investments can go down in value as well as up.